Subject: Request for Information - Regulatory Authorities- Israeli MoC
From: שי בללי <[email-masked]>
To: "TTJA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2024 16:39:36 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Shay Belleli and i am part of the international affaris
department at the Israeli Ministry of Commuincations.

As part of our preparations for workshops and enriching programs – visas
vis the EU, as TAIEX, our ministry is gathering  comprehensive information
on relevant regulatory authorities in your country.

Specifically, we would like to request information regarding your
authority or other authorities  responsible for the following topics:

*         Telecom Consumerism, consumers protection, relevant regulations

*         Supervision

*         Transparency

*         Consumers complains

We would appreciate it if you could provide us with detailed and contact
information and on these matters at your earliest convenience.

Your assistance will greatly aid in the development of our program, help
enhance our  understanding of international practices in these fields and
finding the relevant experts

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and prompt response.

Best regards,

 <http://www.moc.gov.il/>

שי בללי  Belleli Shay
מרכז בכיר קשרי חוץ
Senior Coordinator - International Affairs Department
אגף קשרי חוץ

054-9248684
03-5198120
[email-masked]
 <http://www.moc.gov.il> www.moc.gov.il

 <https://www.facebook.com/IsraelMinistryOfCommunications>
<https://twitter.com/MOC_Israel>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-SEF4e5XRkBApZKFoc8Zeg>
<https://www.instagram.com/ministry_of_communication/>

 <https://www.gov.il/he/departments/topics/23102023/govil-landing-page>